Fluency and Fitness® brain breaks are a great way to get the wiggles out while practicing contractions. Students BEG to do this! Teachers love helping their kids get the wiggles out without losing instructional time. This bundle includes 5 slideshows to help your students practice making and breaking apart compound words. Each slideshow has 5 different exercises for students to do.
➤➤➤ Due to the popularity of Fluency & Fitness®, I wanted to make these activities easier to access and include more fun features. I now have a subscription website with easy access to an online library of over 750 videos of ALL K-2 Fluency and Fitness® + more. New features such as double the exercises, animated kids, music on the exercise slides, 2 different versions w/pre-timed slides, answers after the math facts, and more features are ONLY available on fluencyandfitness.com.
Here’s a example of Fluency and Fitness in action:
☛This is included in some of my Fluency & Fitness® BIG Bundles which are discounted bundles that include skills for your WHOLE school year!
• Contractions – break apart the word into 2 words
• Contractions – break apart the word into 2 words (version 2)
• Contractions – put the 2 words together to make a contraction
• Contractions – put the 2 words together to make a contraction (version 2)
• Contractions – mix of both skills (breaking up words & making word)
▶︎How to play:▶︎
—>The slideshow will present huge words. The students will either break apart or make a contraction. When they see a slide with a kid exercising, they do that exercise until you choose to go to the next slide. You get to decide how fast or slow to go because you will click the mouse to go to the next slide. When students see a slide with a kid exercising, they do that exercise until you choose to go to the next slide.
—>When you download this file open the “READ THIS FIRST” file so you can see more detailed instructions on how to play and how to add timers/music if you want. Unfortunately due to copyright laws, I am unable to include music. However, I do show you how to easily add your own!
—>You do not need a smart board! You’ll need a projector to show this on your screen or white board, or you can use hook you computer up to your TV and play this at home!
—>You will receive a PDF version & Powerpoint version. In the Powerpoint sets, you can move the slides around so they aren’t always in the same order when you play the bundles. You cannot edit the content. This material is copyrighted and you are not allowed to create your own Fluency & Fitness® games or distribute this in any way.
★Over 50 Fluency & Fitness® Reading & Math sets to choose from here:★
Choose by grade level:
• Pre-K sets (letters, sounds, rhyming, etc.)
• Kindergarten sets (sight words, CVC, number sense, graphing, etc.)
• 1st Grade sets (blends, word families, addition, place value, etc.)
• 2nd Grade sets (add/subtract, grammar, time, money, etc.)
• 3rd-5th Grade sets (sight words, multiplication, division, etc.)
Choose a growing bundle at a BIG discount and get any new sets I make for FREE!!!
• MEGA Fluency & Fitness Bundle
• Reading Fluency & Fitness Bundle
• Math Fluency & Fitness Bundle
• PreK Fluency & Fitness Bundle
• Kindergarten Fluency & Fitness Bundle
• 1st Grade Fluency & Fitness Bundle
• 2nd Grade Fluency & Fitness Bundle
• 3rd Grade Fluency & Fitness Bundle
?Feedback & Ratings are always appreciated! Don’t forget to join my newsletter to stay on top of new products, giveaways, and tips for your classroom!?