Do you want to incorporate some movement and team building into your math lessons? Fluency Find It, does just that! These activities will help your students work on graphing, while giving them a chance to get out of their seats and move a little bit.
☛This is included in some of my Fluency Find It BIG Bundles.
Have students get in small groups and stand behind their table with their worksheet in front of them. Students will say what they see on the screen, then hunt for the answer on their paper. After a couple of turns, a screen will pop up prompting students to switch players. The student finding the answers, will go to the end of the line. Students can play in groups or partners to help each other hunt for the answer on the paper to match what they see on the screen. There are 2 worksheets you can use to differentiate learning if needed, as well as use the timed slides or manual slides depending on how fluent your students are in that skill. Check out the video below to see how this is played.
(15 games) 5 sets with 3 versions of slideshows for each game (6 or 10 second timed slides & manual)
—>The slides will have different ways to work on reading graphs and kids have to hunt for the answer on their worksheet to show which picture has the most, least, etc.
• How many __ do you see?
• Which object has the most?
• Which object has the least?
• How many more/less of __ than __? (this may be a bit hard for the 6 sec. version, I would suggest doing the 10 sec. or the manual version where you control the speed)
• Which object got __ number of votes?
• 2 worksheets for each skill (color the answer or write it in)
PLEASE NOTE—>This will open in Microsoft PowerPoint. To keep the clipart secure, but maintain animations, I had to create a password on the files. On a Mac computer, you may have to click “READ ONLY” and it will open. PC’s shouldn’t have any issues opening the files like normal. The sound may not work on PowerPoint versions prior to 2011, so you may want to update your software.
★More Fluency Find It sets to choose from:★
Choose by grade level:
• Pre-K sets (letters, sounds, rhyming, etc.)
• Kindergarten sets (sight words, CVC, number sense, graphing, etc.)
• 1st Grade sets(blends, word families, addition, place value, etc.)
• 2nd Grade sets (add/subtract, grammar, time, money, etc.)
Choose a bundle at a BIG discount:
• MEGA Fluency Find It Bundle
• Reading Fluency Find It Bundle
• Math Fluency Find It Bundle
• PreK Fluency Find ItBundle
• Kindergarten Fluency Find It Bundle
• 1st Grade Fluency Fluency Find It Bundle
• 2nd Grade Fluency Fluency Find It Bundle
You my also love my best selling Fluency & Fitness Bundles® too!
Join my newsletter for FREEBIES, product updates, giveaways, and more!