This bundle of digital and printable task cards has 14 skills to give your Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten students a chance to work on essential math skills! You can use the digital task cards as a whole group or students can play individually on their device. As long as you have PowerPoint, the digital task cards should work on any device! If you’d rather use the task cards for centers, you can use the printable version which can be self checking! Check out the preview file to see more!
***Download this onto your computer, then open the file in the download to see how to get these files on your device!
Here’s a peek of the Task Cards in action:
• 2D shapes
• 3D shapes
• Counting to 5
• Counting to 10
• Counting to 20
• Trace & find numbers to 10
• Number order to 10
• 10 frames
• Comparing objects
—>Digital Task Cards
• Works on a computer, iPad, or any other device with PowerPoint
• Recorded directions for students to easily learn how to play
• Self Checking (students hear a “chime” for a correct answer, a “clank” for a wrong answer. The slide only transitions if they get the answer correct).
• At least 20 slides per game
You must have PowerPoint to play the digital games. Please make sure you can get PowerPoint on your device before purchasing. For this to work as intended w/noises and self-checking, you need to have Powerpoint. Google Slides will not maintain the sound/transitions. You’ll download this file onto your computer and then I have a video in this download that shows you how to transfer files from your PC or Mac to your iPad using iTunes. Check the file called “digital directions” for details.
—>Printable Task Cards
• Students will use a clothespin to clip their answer
• Recording sheets are provided
• Self checking (answer key provided or put a dot on the back of the card behind the correct answer)
• Cover images if you choose to buy the Iris photo boxes (from Michaels) that work great to hold task card materials. There are covers for each individual skill that you can put in boxes 1 skill at a time, and there is a cover images for the carrying case as well. I updated the box covers (6/20) to make them more printer friendly.