Fluency & Fitness® is a great way to get your students moving, while practicing telling time to the hour, half hour, and 5 minute intervals. Students BEG to do this! Teachers love that their students can get the wiggles out, yet not lose any instructional time. This bundle includes 7 slideshows to help your students learn time with analog and digital clocks. Each slideshow has 5 different exercises for students to do.
➤➤➤ Due to the popularity of Fluency & Fitness®, I wanted to make these activities easier to access and include more fun features. I now have a subscription website with easy access to an online library of over 750 videos of ALL K-2 Fluency and Fitness® + more. New features such as double the exercises, animated kids, music on the exercise slides, 2 different versions w/pre-timed slides, answers after the math facts, and more features are ONLY available on fluencyandfitness.com.
Here’s a preview of one of the games:
☛This is included in some of my Fluency & Fitness® BIG Bundles which are discounted bundles that include skills for your WHOLE school year!
• Analog time (to the hour)
• Analog time (to the half hour)
• Analog time (5 minutes)
• Digital time (to the hour)
• Digital time (to the half hour)
• Digital time (5 minutes)
• Telling time (mixed analog/digital to hour, half hour, 5 min)
▶︎How to play:▶︎
—>The slideshow will present digital and analog times on the screen and students need to say what time it is. When they see a slide with a kid exercising, they do that exercise until you choose to go to the next slide. You get to decide how fast or slow to go because you will click the mouse to go to the next slide. When students see a slide with a kid exercising, they do that exercise until you choose to go to the next slide.
—>When you download this file open the “READ THIS FIRST” file so you can see more detailed instructions on how to play and how to add timers/music if you want. Unfortunately due to copyright laws, I am unable to include music. However, I do show you how to easily add your own!
—>You do not need a smart board! You’ll need a projector to show this on your screen or white board, or you can use hook you computer up to your TV and play this at home!
—>You will receive a PDF version & Powerpoint version. In the Powerpoint sets, you can move the slides around so they aren’t always in the same order when you play the bundles. You cannot edit the content. This material is copyrighted and you are not allowed to create your own Fluency & Fitness® games or distribute this in any way.
★Over 50 Fluency & Fitness® Reading & Math sets to choose from here:★
Choose by grade level:
• Pre-K sets (letters, sounds, rhyming, etc.)
• Kindergarten sets (sight words, CVC, number sense, graphing, etc.)
• 1st Grade sets (blends, word families, addition, place value, etc.)
• 2nd Grade sets (add/subtract, grammar, time, money, etc.)
• 3rd-5th Grade sets (sight words, multiplication, division, etc.)
Choose a growing bundle at a BIG discount and get any new sets I make for FREE!!!
• MEGA Fluency & Fitness Bundle
• Reading Fluency & Fitness Bundle
• Math Fluency & Fitness Bundle
• PreK Fluency & Fitness Bundle
• Kindergarten Fluency & Fitness Bundle
• 1st Grade Fluency & Fitness Bundle
• 2nd Grade Fluency & Fitness Bundle
• 3rd Grade Fluency & Fitness Bundle
?Feedback & Ratings are always appreciated! Don’t forget to join my newsletter to stay on top of new products, giveaways, and tips for your classroom!?