Do you want to incorporate some movement and team building into your literacy and math lessons? Fluency Find It, does just that! These fun holiday themed games work on essential reading and math skills that students should be fluent in for each period of the year, while giving them a chance to get out of their seats and move a little bit.
☛☛☛This is a GROWING BUNDLE, and is on SALE right now until all bundles are added. The price of all individual bundles is $38.50, but when this bundle is complete, the final discounted price will be $30. When new bundles are added, you’ll get a notice that you can go back and re-download the file to receive the new bundles for FREE!
▶︎How to Play:
Have students get in small groups and stand behind their table with their worksheet in front of them. Students will say what they see on the screen, then hunt for the answer on their paper. After a couple of turns, a screen will pop up prompting students to switch players. The student finding the answers, will go to the end of the line. Students can play in groups to help each other hunt for the answer on the paper to match what they see on the screen. There are 2 worksheets you can use to differentiate learning if needed, as well as use the timed slides or manual slides depending on how fluent your students are in that skill.
What’s included (35 games total)
2 sets of slideshows for each game (6 second timed slides & manual)
• Halloween Fluency Find It (available now)
• Thanksgiving Fluency Find It (available now)
• Christmas Fluency Find It (available now)
• Winter Fluency Find It (available now)
• Valentine’s Day Fluency Find It (available now)
• St. Patrick’s Day Fluency Find It (coming soon)
• Easter Fluency Find It (coming soon)
• 2 worksheets for each skill (color the answer or write it in)
• EDITABLE versions for each Holiday (editable slideshow & worksheet) The transition slides will not be animated, but you will be able to add your own content!
This will open in Microsoft PowerPoint. To keep the clipart secure, but maintain animations, I had to create a password on the files. On a Mac computer, you may have to click “READ ONLY” and it will open. PC’s shouldn’t have any issues opening the files like normal. If you have trouble with the file, try a software update first! This works best in PowerPoint versions 2011 and up. Please e-mail me if you have any trouble opening the file.
If you like this, you’ll ♥ my best selling Fluency & Fitness Bundles® too!
💖Feedback & Ratings are always appreciated! Don’t forget to join my newsletter to stay on top of new products, giveaways, and tips for your classroom!💖