This bundle of digital and printable task cards will give your students a chance to work on math skills for the entire school year! You can use the digital task cards as a whole group or students can play individually on their device. As long as you have PowerPoint, the digital task cards should work on any device! If you’d rather use the task cards for centers, you can use the printable version which can be self checking!
Here’s a peek of the Task Cards in action:
Check out my Kindergaten Task Cards Reading Bundle too!
• Colors/Color Words
• 2D Shapes
• 3D Shapes
• Counting objects (to 10)
• Counting objects (to 20)
• Dominoes (to 12)
• Base 10 Blocks (to 20)
• 10 Frames (to 10)
• Tally Marks (to 10)
• Number Words
• Skip Counting By 10s
• Skip Counting By 5s
• Missing Numbers to 20
• Dice Addition
• Dice Subtraction
• Addition to 10
• Subtraction to 10
• Making 10
• Comparing Objects
• Comparing Numbers
• Number Bonds
• Telling Time (Digital & Analog)
• Place Value
• Money (adding like coins)
—>Digital Task Cards
• Works on a computer, iPad, or any other device with PowerPoint
• Recorded directions for students to easily learn how to play
• Self Checking (students hear a “chime” for a correct answer, a “clank” for a wrong answer. The slide only transitions if they get the answer correct).
• At least 20 slides per game
You must have PowerPoint to play the digital games. For this to work as intended w/noises and self-checking, you need to have Powerpoint. Google Slides will not maintain the sound/transitions. I have a video in this download that shows you how to transfer files from your PC or Mac to your iPad using iTunes.
—>Printable Task Cards
• Students will use a clothespin to clip their answer
• Recording sheets are provided
• Self checking (answer key provided or put a dot on the back of the card behind the correct answer)
• Cover images if you choose to buy the Iris photo boxes (from Michaels) that work great to hold task card materials
💖Feedback is always appreciated!