This bundle of digital and printable task cards will give your students a chance to work on reading skills for the entire school year! You can use the digital task cards as a whole group or students can play individually on their device. As long as you have PowerPoint, the digital task cards should work on any device! If you’d rather use the task cards for centers, you can use the printable version which can be self checking!
Here’s a peek of the Task Cards in action:
Check out my Kindergarten Task Cards Math Bundle too!
• Uppercase To Lowercase
• Lowercase To Uppercase
• Beginning Sounds
• Middle Sounds
• Ending Sounds
• ABC Order
• Same Sound (match beg. sounds)
• Syllables (up to 4 syllables)
• Phoneme Segmentation
• CVC Words (Pic To Word)
• CVC Words (Word To Pic)
• Beginning Blends (Pic to Sound)
• Beginning Blends (Blends in a Word)
• Beginning Digraphs (Pic to Sound)
• Beginning Digraphs (Sound to Pic)
• Silent e (Pic To Word)
• Silent e (Word To Pic)
• R Controlled Vowels
• Punctuation (2 versions: w/sentences read aloud or without)
• Compound Words
• Word Families (Short Vowels)
• Word Families set 2 (Short Vowels)
• Noun Sort
• Simple Sentences (Fill In Blank)
• Simple Sentences (Match to Picture)
• Blending Words
—>Digital Task Cards
• Works on a computer, iPad, or any other device with PowerPoint
• Recorded directions for students to easily learn how to play
• Self Checking (students hear a “chime” for a correct answer, a “clank” for a wrong answer. The slide only transitions if they get the answer correct).
• At least 20 slides per game
You must have PowerPoint to play the digital games. For this to work as intended w/noises and self-checking, you need to have Powerpoint. Google Slides will not maintain the sound/transitions. I have a video in this download that shows you how to transfer files from your PC or Mac to your iPad using iTunes.
—>Printable Task Cards
• Students will use a clothespin to clip their answer
• Recording sheets are provided
• Self checking (answer key provided or put a dot on the back of the card behind the correct answer)
• Cover images if you choose to buy the Iris photo boxes (from Michaels) that work great to hold task card materials
?Feedback is always appreciated!