This phoneme segmentation printables bundle includes 5 separate activities. This is great to use in your RTI groups or for extra PSF practice for Dibels! Read this blog post to learn more!
• Phoneme Flip books (2 versions)- students can make this into a flip book or use in their interactive notebooks. Students will either circle the number of sounds they hear or use a BINGO dabber to mark how many sounds they hear. To use this in their interactive books, they can lift the flap and write the word.
• Stretching Sounds – students will roll the dice, find that picture on the worksheet, then use a BINGO dabber to mark how many sounds they hear in the word
• Phoneme Photographs (2 versions)- students will spin a picture, find the number of sounds they hear in the word on the worksheet, and color it. The other version has students spin a number and look for a picture with that many sounds
• Sort it Out (2 versions)- students will cut and paste the letters to build simple 3 or 4 letter words, or students can stretch out the word and use a BINGO dabber to mark how many sounds they hear
• I Spy (2 versions) – students will color the picture that matches the number of sounds in the word that are shown in the magnifying glass or they will circle the correct number of sounds that matches the picture shown in the magnifying glass
Feedback & Ratings are always appreciated! Don’t forget to join my newsletter to stay on top of new products, FREEBIES, giveaways, and tips for your classroom!