Do you want your students to love writing? This bundle has everything you need to set up a writing center for the whole year! This bundle is best for 3rd-5th graders. It will provide a variety of resources for your students, so they never get bored of writing. Throw in some fun writing tools (pens, colored pencils, markers, gel pens, etc.) and this will become your student’s favorite center! You can also view this Blog Post to see picture of the primary center in action in a classroom! You will need Powerpoint to edit the editable vocabulary and word wall posters.
—> Find my Primary K-2 Writing Bundle here.
– WRITE sign
– Grammar signs (hang up or put on a ring)
– Cursive Alphabet Chart
– What Can I Write About?
– Writing Checklist
– The Writing Process
– I can Write…(books, poems, lists, recipes, cards, etc)
– Types of Writing Resource Posters (opinion, narrative, informative)
– R.A.C.E writing strategy
– Punctuation, Capitalization, Mentor Text (add pictures of books)
– EDITABLE vocabular poster
– EDITABLE word wall poster
– EXAMPLES (poem, postcard, recipe, book, how to, etc.)
– Graphic organizers (opinion, narrative, informative,RACE)
– Sight Words
– Writing paper (with picture space & without)
– Friendly Letter
– How to…
– Story Starters on writing paper (4 ea.) (opinion, narrative, informative)
– Task Cards (12 ea.) (opinion, narrative, informative) (could put on a ring)
– Monthly Prompts (2 ea. month)
💖Feedback is always appreciated!!