Do you want your students to love the writing station? This bundle has everything you need to set up a writing center for the whole year! It will provide a variety of resources for your students, so they never get bored of writing. Throw in some fun writing tools (pens, colored pencils, markers, gel pens, etc.) and this will become your student’s favorite center! You can also view this Blog Post to see picture of this center in action in a classroom and to see how I set it up!
—>Find my Writing Bundle for 3rd-5th grade here.
This writing center will allow your students to progress throughout the year. They can begin with writing the alphabet, then proceed to sight words, sentences, books, poems, friendly letters, postcards, etc. I have also included writing paper with dotted lines and regular lines, depending on the ability of your students. You will also find some writing sheets that provide a space for a picture, whereas others are full sheet for students to solely focus on the writing. You will need Powerpoint to edit the editable vocabulary and word wall posters.
– WRITE sign
– Numbers/Number Words
– Days of the Week
– Months of the Year
– Alphabet Chart
– What Can I Write About?
– Writing Checklist
– I can write: (alphabet, sight words, words, sentences, stories, letters, postcards, recipes, books, cards, poems. lists, labels)
– Monthly vocabulary words & flashcards
-EDITABLE vocabulary poster
-EDITABLE word wall poster
–EXAMPLES (poem, letter, postcard, recipe, book, card, lists, how to…)
– Beginning Sounds
– Sight Words
– Writing paper (dotted lines)
– Writing paper (regular lines)
– How to…
– Book (cover page)
– Book pages (dotted lines)
– Book pages (regular lines)
– Graphic organizer
– Monthly Writing Prompts (2 for each month, dotted lines)
– Monthly Writing Prompts (2 for each month, regular lines)
💖Feedback is always appreciated!!