Do you want to incorporate some movement and team building into your literacy and math lessons? Fluency Find It, does just that! These fun holiday themed games work on essential reading and math skills that students should be fluent in for each period of the year, while giving them a chance to get out of their seats and move a little bit.
• Incorporates teamwork
• Gets students up and moving
• Fun review for reading & math skills
• Helps students become more fluent
• Differentiated timed slides & worksheets allow for multiple ways to play
Here is an example of Fluency Find It in action:
Have students get in small groups or partners and stand behind their table with their worksheet in front of them. Students will say what they see on the screen, then hunt for the answer on their paper. After a couple of turns, an animated screen with fun music will pop up prompting students to switch players. The student finding the answers, will go to the end of the line. Students can play in groups to help each other hunt for the answer on the paper to match what they see on the screen. There are 2 worksheets you can use to differentiate learning if needed, as well as use the timed slides or manual slides depending on how fluent your students are in that skill.
(35 games total)
2 sets of slideshows for each game (6 second timed slides & manual)
• Halloween Fluency Find It
• Thanksgiving Fluency Find It
• Christmas Fluency Find It
• Winter Fluency Find It
• Valentine’s Day Fluency Find It
• St. Patrick’s Day Fluency Find It
• Easter Fluency Find It
• 2 worksheets for each skill (color the answer or write it in)
• EDITABLE version (editable slideshow & worksheet) The “switch spots” slides will not be animated or have music, but you will be able to add your own content!
This will open in Microsoft PowerPoint. To keep the clipart secure, but maintain animations, I had to create a password on the files. On a Mac computer, you may have to click “READ ONLY” and it will open. PC’s shouldn’t have any issues opening the files like normal. If you have trouble with the file, try a software update first! This works best in PowerPoint versions 2011 and up. Please e-mail me if you have any trouble opening the file.
If you like this, you’ll ♥ my best selling Fluency & Fitness Bundles® too!