This bundle includes over 25 digital and printable task cards that will give your second grade students a chance to work on reading skills for the entire school year! You can use the digital task cards as a whole group or students can play individually on their device. As long as you have PowerPoint, the digital task cards should work on any device! If you’d rather use the task cards for centers, you can use the printable version which can be self checking!
➜Check out my 2nd Grade Math Task Cards (digital & printable) too!
➜➜I also have a 2nd Grade Task Cards Bundle which includes ONLY the digital version of my 2nd Grade Math & Reading Task Card sets. If you’re interested in both the Reading & Math, but you don’t think you’ll use the printable version of these task cards, this bundle will help you save $.
Here’s a preview of my Kindergarten and 1st grade task cards in action:
• Syllables (up to 4 syllables)
• Beginning blends (in a word)
• Beginning digraphs (in a word)
• Silent e (word to pic)
• R Controlled Vowels (pic to sound)
• Compound Words
• Word Families (short vowels)
• Word Families set 2 (short vowels)
• Simple Sentences (fill in blank)
• Noun Sort
• Long Vowels
• Word Families (long vowels)
• Word Families (3 letter families)
• Ending Digraphs
• Ending Blends
• Vowel Patterns/Vowel Teams
• Singular or Plural
• Past, Present, Future Verbs
• Common or Proper Noun
• Silent letters
—>Digital Task Cards
• Works on a computer, iPad, or any other device with PowerPoint
• Recorded directions for students to easily learn how to play
• Self Checking (students hear a “chime” for a correct answer, a “clank” for a wrong answer. The slide only transitions if they get the answer correct).
• At least 20 slides per game
You must have PowerPoint to play the digital games. For this to work as intended w/noises and self-checking, you need to have Powerpoint. Google Slides will not maintain the sound/transitions. I have a video in this download that shows you how to transfer files from your PC or Mac to your iPad using iTunes.
—>Printable Task Cards
• Students will use a clothespin to clip their answer
• Recording sheets are provided
• Self checking (answer key provided or put a dot on the back of the card behind the correct answer)
• Cover images if you choose to buy the Iris photo boxes (from Michaels) that work great to hold task card materials.
Feedback is always appreciated!!