This end of the year Kindergarten Fluency and Fitness® bundle is a fun and educational brain break! It will get your students moving, while reviewing everything you’ve learning this year! This bundle includes 6 slideshows with a mixture of reading and math skills. Each slideshow has a variety of exercises for students to do.
➤➤➤ Due to the popularity of Fluency & Fitness®, I wanted to make these activities easier to access and include more fun features. I now have a subscription website with easy access to an online library of over 750 videos of ALL K-2 Fluency and Fitness® + more. New features such as double the exercises, animated kids, music on the exercise slides, 2 different versions w/pre-timed slides, answers after the math facts, and more features are ONLY available on fluencyandfitness.com.
Here’s a example of Fluency and Fitness® in action:
☛This is included in some of my Fluency & Fitness® BIG Bundles which are discounted bundles that include skills for your WHOLE school year!
Each slideshow is divided into sections by skill with about 6-8 slides for each skill. For example, you’ll review letters, then beginning sounds, then ending sounds, etc. These games are just a quick review of skills taught in Kindergarten to see what your students have learned.
• ELA bundle 1: (letters, beginning/middle/ending sounds, rhyming)
• ELA bundle 2: (nonsense words, CVC words, silent e words, short vowel words, simple sentences)
• ELA bundle 3: (phoneme segmentation, syllables, short vowel word families)
• Math bundle 1: (2D shapes, 3D shapes, graphing, patterns)
• Math bundle 2: (numbers, number sense, comparing numbers, even/odd)
• Math bundle 3: (addition, subtraction, measurement, place value)
▶︎How to play:▶︎
—>The slideshow will present huge words/numbers/pictures, etc and students need to say the answer. When they see a slide with a kid exercising, they do that exercise until you choose to go to the next slide. You get to decide how fast or slow to go because you will click the mouse to go to the next slide. When students see a slide with a kid exercising, they do that exercise until you choose to go to the next slide.
—>When you download this file open the “READ THIS FIRST” file so you can see more detailed instructions on how to play and how to add timers/music if you want. Unfortunately due to copyright laws, I am unable to include music. However, I do show you how to easily add your own!
—>You do not need a smart board! You’ll need a projector to show this on your screen or white board, or you can use hook you computer up to your TV and play this at home!
—>You will receive a PDF version & Powerpoint version. In the Powerpoint sets, you can move the slides around so they aren’t always in the same order when you play the bundles. You cannot edit the content. This material is copyrighted and you are not allowed to create your own Fluency & Fitness® games or distribute this in any way.
★Over 50 Fluency & Fitness® Reading & Math sets to choose from here:★
Choose by grade level:
• Pre-K sets (letters, sounds, rhyming, etc.)
• Kindergarten sets (sight words, CVC, number sense, graphing, etc.)
• 1st Grade sets (blends, word families, addition, place value, etc.)
• 2nd Grade sets (add/subtract, grammar, time, money, etc.)
• 3rd-5th Grade sets (sight words, multiplication, division, etc.)
Choose a growing bundle at a BIG discount and get any new sets I make for FREE!!!
• MEGA Fluency & Fitness Bundle
• Reading Fluency & Fitness Bundle
• Math Fluency & Fitness Bundle
• PreK Fluency & Fitness Bundle
• Kindergarten Fluency & Fitness Bundle
• 1st Grade Fluency & Fitness Bundle
• 2nd Grade Fluency & Fitness Bundle
• 3rd Grade Fluency & Fitness Bundle
?Feedback & Ratings are always appreciated! Don’t forget to join my newsletter to stay on top of new products, giveaways, and tips for your classroom!?