Do you want to incorporate some movement and team building into your reading/literacy lessons? Fluency Find It®, does just that! These activities will help your students work on essential literacy skills, while giving them a chance to get out of their seats and move a little bit. This bundle includes ALL of my Reading sets for K-2.
➤➤➤PLEASE NOTE: As another option instead of this bundle, I am adding my Fluency Find It® sets to my subscription site Fluency & Fitness®+ (fluencyandfitness.com) Now you can get ALL my K-2 Fluency Find It® sets and ALL my popular Fluency & Fitness® K-2 sets on 1 site for easy online access. If you choose to subscribe, you’ll no longer need PowerPoint to play my games or have to dig through files on your computer.
★SAVE 20% OFF★ by purchasing this bundle. This bundle is for a single classroom use only
***These sets are sold separately, but are also included in my MEGA Fluency Find It bundle too.
• Incorporates teamwork
• Gets students up and moving
• Fun review for reading & math skills
• Helps students become more fluent
• Differentiated timed slides & worksheets allow for multiple ways to play
Have students get in small groups and stand behind their table with their worksheet in front of them. Students will say what they see on the screen, then hunt for the answer on their paper. After a couple of turns, a screen will pop up prompting students to switch players. The student finding the answers, will go to the end of the line. Students can play in groups or partners to help each other hunt for the answer on the paper to match what they see on the screen. There are 2 worksheets you can use to differentiate learning if needed, as well as use the timed slides or manual slides depending on how fluent your students are in that skill.
Here’s a sneak peek of Fluency Find It in action:
▶︎What’s included in each set?◀︎
• Each game comes with 3 versions of PowerPoints (6 and 10 second timed slides, or manual, where you control the game)
• Each skill set comes with 3-8 games (about 112 individual games, but with the different timers, that’s ★336 games to choose from!★)
• 2 worksheets for each skill (color the answer or write it in)
• CVC Words
• Phoneme Substitution
• Short Vowels
• Phoneme Segmentation
• Nonsense Words
• Blends (beginning & ending)
• Digraphs (beginning & ending)
• Silent e
• Long Vowels
• Word Families (short vowels)
• Word families (long vowels)
• Compound Words
• Vowel Patterns and Vowel Teams
• Hard/Soft c g
BONUS sets for FREE ($19.50 value)
• Kindergarten End of Year Review Fluency Find It
• 1st Grade End of Year Review Fluency Find It
• 2nd Grade End of Year Review Fluency Find It
PLEASE NOTE—>This will open in Microsoft PowerPoint. To keep the clipart secure, but maintain animations, I had to create a password on the files. On a Mac computer, you may have to click “READ ONLY” and it will open. PC’s shouldn’t have any issues opening the files like normal. The sound may not work on PowerPoint versions prior to 2011, so you may want to update your software.
★More Fluency Find It sets to choose from:★
Choose by grade level:
• Pre-K sets (letters, sounds, rhyming, etc.)
• Kindergarten sets (sight words, CVC, number sense, graphing, etc.)
• 1st Grade sets(blends, word families, addition, place value, etc.)
• 2nd Grade sets (add/subtract, grammar, time, money, etc.)
Choose a bundle at a BIG discount:
• MEGA Fluency Find It Bundle
• Reading Fluency Find It Bundle
• Math Fluency Find It Bundle
• PreK Fluency Find ItBundle
• Kindergarten Fluency Find It Bundle
• 1st Grade Fluency Fluency Find It Bundle
• 2nd Grade Fluency Fluency Find It Bundle
Join my newsletter for FREEBIES, product updates, giveaways, and more!